Body composition measurement
- Implemented using the Tanita MC-180 MA body composition monitor
- Based on the body’s ability to conduct electricity
- Excellent support tool for health exercise and occupational well-being
- Quick and accurate, also suitable for group testing (e.g. occupational well-being/recreation day programme or a workplace activity)
- Clear graphic and numerical results
- Results for both legs, arms, torso and entire body (muscle mass, muscle mass balance, muscle mass value, fat percentage, fat mass, fat balance, overall body fat percentage, body fluid balance, weight index, visceral [abdominal cavity] fat value, basic metabolic rate, body type)
- The follow-up results show lifestyle changes
- Body composition is closely related to various health problems, such as cardio-vascular diseases, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes
- The results will help you make healthier choices concerning nutrition, contribute to controlling healthy weight loss, serve as a basis for health exercise instructions or help to target rehabilitation or exercise intended to affect specific body parts
Before the test:
Avoid fluid drainage 7 days prior to the measurement.
Only engage in light exercise 1 to 2 days prior to the measurement.
Avoid smoking, eating and drinking 3 hours before the measurement and go to the toilet 30 minutes before the measurement.
You will not need exercise equipment for a body composition measurement.
To book a body composition measurement, please contact our sales services on +358 20 7819 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.