Bicycle ergometer test
Bicycle ergometer test (12 min.)
- Measures cardio-vascular fitness
- Suitable for regular fitness and health exercise enthusiasts who do not use beta blockers or other cardio-vascular drugs
- Assessment of maximal oxygen uptake; a personal exercise programme, complete with heart recommendations for different areas of endurance, is prepared based on the results
- You will pedal the cycle ergometer at an increasing load at 3- to 4-minute intervals up to 85% of the heart corresponding to your age or your measured maximum heart rate
- The text is exerting and you may experience shortness of breath, but you will not be exhausted
- The test involves monitoring your heart rate and sensation of stress: the test is an excellent cardio-vascular system health check-up that provides a good understanding of your physical work capacity and general fitness
We can efficiently test even large groups using our eight computer-controlled cycle ergometers.
Before the test:
Avoid physical exertion and drinking alcohol for 24 hours before the test.
Avoid drinking caffeine (coffee, tea, energy and cola drinks) before the test.
Arrive at the testing location approx. 15 min. before the scheduled testing time (to pre-fill a form).
Wear indoor exercise clothing and indoor exercise shoes.
Also bring something to drink or a drinking bottle, a towel and washing equipment.
To book a fitness test, please contact our sales services on +358 20 7819 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also book an ergometric test through Rokua Shop!