New Year for dogs
Sat 31.12. - Sun 01.01.
Wuff! Hey there fluffy friend, come spend your new year at the relaxing environment of Rokua
We happily welcome our four-legged friends, and owners, to spend the New Year at Rokua Health & Spa Hotel surrounded by the beautiful winter landscapes. Rokua’s natural setting is an excellent environment to explore new smells and stroll around the old forests. Can’t forget about playing in the snow, fun!
As we want to offer you and your family calm and stress-free New Year’s Eve, we won’t be shooting any fireworks, but we can’t guarantee this for the whole surrounding area. However, our spa hotel is in the middle of peaceful nature, away from the hustle of cities so you can leave your working dog leashes to the rack and relax.
Take your pack for a walk
The varying and beautiful environment invites you to take your pack for a long walk around the winter wonderland or take apart of the outdoor activities such as skiing with your owner. If you want to play with your four-legged friends, there is a yard fence for dogs available on the New Year’s Eve where you can play and change barks freely.
Warm up your paws by the fire
If your paws are feeling cold from the snow, step inside the shore hut by the beach to enjoy the cozy and warm feeling by the fire. The hut is open on New Year’s Eve (31.12) from 18-21 o’clock. We serve hot drinks and sausages for the people but will treat the man’s best friend as well.
"We spent the New Year peacefully at Rokua with our pets. Everyone enjoyed the evening at the shore hut and the hotel provided sausages also for the dogs!"
Check out these activities for the owners:
- Spa and gym are open for indoor fun. (Check the opening hours.)
- Pampering and relaxation at the Day spa.
- Ski slopes and hiking trails are accessible, ask for a map at the hotel reception.
- Our partner Rokua Outdoors rents snowshoes and fatbikes in the Rokua Geopark area. Get your equipment for your future adventures easily through their website. Guided tours also available, booked in advance!
- On New Year’s Eve 31.12. at 21:00 Meiju Suvas and her orchestra (tickets €17/person)